Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

28 August 2007

my little secret

ok people, here it is. props to DG for the photos. hope you guys din turn blue holding your breath in anticipation.

anyways, this was done on 30th July. it was really not planned. went to far east to pick up my stuff at the tailors. then decided to stop at the shop since i had my pic with me. (since the last time T sprang the tattoo visit on me, i now carry all my intended designs ... just in case.)

anyways, chak managed to squeeze me in his tight schedule. 15 mins later, i had a new tattoo. ta dah!

disclaimer : the tattoo looks a little botchy coz DG took pics when i started to peel. hence the warm lighting in the later few pics.




Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger baubles bangles and beads said...

not only did you get to spot a new tatt 15 mins later, it was at a steal too!

*eyes very green lor*

10:01 PM  
Blogger baubles bangles and beads said...

and when is DG finally doing hers?
Just so you know, Richard is booked up till Nov know! (and he only works 4 times a week!)

I also wanna be a tattoo artist in my next life!!!

*eyes greener than ever*

10:05 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

you wish your eyes were green!!

but i agree, $50 for the tatt was a steal. chak must have been in a good mood that day. heng ah!

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh... the DG is doing hers once she figures out what she wants & where she wants it...

1:16 AM  
Blogger Vee said...

yo sista... finally, the pix is up. like your new addition. aiyo...you guyz are making so 'GIEN' for it man... errrraagggh

$50!!! Wah lao eh.. when i did my little devil, it cost 50 bucks back then too but way smaller than wat you had there...

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home