Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

07 November 2006

the all new shoesthatfit

what started out as a shared blog with ivan has now shifted gears. ironically, he has become a fan of my rantings and prefers to read about my life rather than contribute to the banter.
(i'll say it again buddy, you flatter me :))

so after months of thought, i felt that in order to really pour my inhibitants, i needed a revamp. i decided to bite the shoe before it bites me. my room mate has moved out and i want to redecorate - personalise the space, this time with a hint of "venus" arising.

so here we are with fresh socks on ... starting anew.
rebirth, how timely : )

ps - yo brudder .... come back and guest star ok. i'll give you top billing.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all feels kinda sad actually..excuse my aquarian emotions here.. but I wish ya the best for your blog!I think you are one of those who can easily become an author of good repute any given day (ever tot of it?) Even if no one says it, I am a fan of your tots..and its always a pleasure reading them whenever I can! Thanks for the ride sis..you never cease to amaze me! :)

2:46 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

aiyoh! so soppy you.

wellll, i din change the passwords ... sooooo *hint*

ps - i can still count on your for IT matter right?? heh

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ivan's right... maybe one day can compile a book - entitled "Random Rambling's + Rantings"

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've got a fan in me too :) Somehow feels therapeutic reading yr blog..if only I can express myself better *envious look*.. a fren told me over coffee recently, tat im one who doesnt express my feelings easily & its no gd cos I can be misunderstood easily. *shrug* maybe I forgot how to express...

1:00 PM  
Blogger Brainy Bimbo said...

Nic, at least when you get misunderstood, its a positive impression. haha...Quite unlike me. I express it in all the opposite way. hehe.. so count it as a blessing okie?

12:43 AM  
Blogger melissa said...

Hi, just stumbled across your blog and wanted you to know that I spent nearly 4 whole minutes here. I stayed more than a second! (as you so eloquently wished for back in May) Why? You crack me up!

12:00 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

cheh bah! attracted foreign fans sial. now i'm international : )

thanks for stopping by Melissa, you know the mantra ... if the shoes fit, come back for more : ))

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home