Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

23 August 2010

spreading 'em

i've given birth 4 times and i regularly go for Brazilians. yet when my doctor asks me to spread my legs for a pap smear, it still gives me the willies. i'll never get used to it. it's just not natural to be inspected and probed so clinically. can't wait for my mammogram years to hit. ugh.

tips for a successful session (according to me)

- neaten up (i had my wax :) )

- always wear good underwear (don't want the nurses judging you - regardless, you SHOULD always wear good underwear)

- wear separates (helps you look half decent)

- pee before the examination

- it's ok to make small talk but eye contact may be weird (unless you are into it)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

Did my pap smear yesterday too ... an esp bad experience.

I think how the pap smear goes is gynae specific as well.

11:47 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

whoa! cosmic or what! we both had our procedures on the same day. mine was w my usual but it's still never comfortable.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home